The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Stay a while and KnowledgeUP!
How to make fake blood for halloween
Here’s a quick and easy recipe to make fake non-toxic blood for halloween. Keep in mind, although it is safe and non-toxic it will still stain clothing, so be sure not to get any on yourself!
- Mixing Spoon
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons water
- 60-70 drops of red food coloring
- 10-15 drops yellow food coloring
- 2-3 drops blue food coloring
- 5-1/2 Tablespoons white corn syrup
- Mix all of the food colorings and water together.
- Slowly stir the corn syrup in until the mixture is thick, but still “slides”
- Put it in a bottle, or just rub it on your face and skin!
5,377 Views Share This
- Social Web
No Messages at this time.